Learn how to make simple pizza dough with an array of toppings similar to marinara sauce, pepperoni, basil leaves, shredded mozzarella, and parmesan cheese for a lot of savory gooeyness.
Watch this recipe
- 3/4 cup heat water (110°F to 120°F)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lively dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for the paintings floor
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Softened butter, for the pan
- Within the bowl of a stand mixer with the dough hook connected, mix the water, yeast, and sugar. Let stand till foamy, about 3 mins. Upload the flour, olive oil, and salt and knead the dough till it’s easy and stretchy, 5 to ten mins. Scraped down the edges of the bowl, shape the dough right into a neat ball, duvet, and let upward push till doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Butter a 12-cup muffin pan or upload liners. On a flippantly floured floor roll the dough out to a few 7×15-inch rectangle. Unfold the sauce flippantly over the outside. Sprinkle with pepperoni and basil. Most sensible with mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano. Ranging from the lengthy finish, sparsely roll the dough up and pinch the seam closed.
- Slice the dough into 12 equivalent items and switch to the ready pan. Duvet with plastic and let the dough puff yet one more time, about half-hour. Warmth the oven to 375°F.
- Most sensible with a little extra sauce and cheese. Bake till the cakes are set within the heart and golden brown, 20 to half-hour. Switch the tin to a rack and let cool for five mins then use an offset spatula to take away the cakes to a serving plate. Serve right away with extra heat sauce for dipping.