ArchiVision: Celebrating the Tenth Anniversary of the Museum for Architectural Drawing
On the event of the anniversary exhibition of the Tchoban Basis Museum for Architectural Drawing in Berlin, Sir Peter Prepare dinner, Mikkel Frost, Jean-Louis Cohen, Sergei Tchoban and the present’s curator Eva-Maria Barkhofen will talk about architectural drawing by the ages and its inventive function within the design course of with moderator Natascha Meuser.
On this Museum Dialogue celebrating the Tenth anniversary of the Tchoban Basis Museum of Architectural Drawing, worldwide architects represented within the exhibition in addition to the museum’s founder will discuss their private relationship to architectural drawing. Architectural historians will deal with positioning architectural drawing in up to date historical past and analyse its function throughout the graphic arts. The dialogue can even look at the historic significance of architectural drawing as a approach of depicting actuality, hint its transformation as much as the current digital age and discover the inventive half that drawing performs within the design course of.
The convention will happen on the ANCB The Aedes Metropolitan Laboratory, proper subsequent to the Museum.
- Dr. h.c. Kristin Feireiss, Director, ANCB The Aedes Metropolitan Laboratory and Aedes Achitecture Discussion board, Berlin
- Nadejda Bartels, Director, Tchoban Basis. Museum for Architectural Drawing, Berlin
- Sergei Tchoban, Architect and Artist, Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Natascha Meuser, Architect, Writer and College Lecturer, Berlin
- Enter Talks
- Sir Peter Prepare dinner, Architect and Writer, London
- Mikkel Frost, Architect, Copenhagen
- Prof. Dr. Jean-Louis Cohen, Architect, Writer and Artwork Historian, Paris
- Dr. Eva-Maria Barkhofen, Artwork Historian, Writer and skilled for architecture-related Artwork, Berlin
Adopted by a Panel Dialogue, moderated by Natascha Meuser.
After the occasion, you’re cordially invited to the opening of ArchiVision on the Tchoban Basis Museum for Architectural Drawing.
ArchiVision – Tenth Anniversary of the Museum for Architectural Drawing
- Exhibition Opening: 1 June 2023, 7 pm
- Exhibition: 2 June 2023–3 September 2023
- Opening Hours: Mon–Fri 2–7 pm, Sat–Solar 1–5 pm
- Place: Tchoban Basis. Museum for Architectural Drawing, Christinenstr. 18a, 10119 Berlin
Structure on paper holds an unbiased place throughout the graphic arts, regardless whether or not it’s within the service of realised or unrealised buildings. To mark the museum’s Tenth anniversary, the exhibition exhibits round 120 works – partly by no means exhibited earlier than – from the collections of the Tchoban Basis and its founder Sergei Tchoban, which can convey to the general public the inventive prospects of architectural drawing.
An exhibition catalogue is offered. For extra info please go to: www.tchoban-foundation.de.
This occasion was submitted by an ArchDaily consumer. If you would like to submit an occasion, please use our “Submit a Occasion” kind. The views expressed in bulletins submitted by ArchDaily customers don’t essentially replicate the views of ArchDaily.